Sughar Singh Janki Siksha Sansthan (registered under the society registration Act Xxi of 1860) was established in order to perpetuate the memory of Late Shri Sughar Singh Jamindar & his wife Smt. Janki Kunwar who had a great liking for mass and adult education. The founders have set the aim that Sughar Singh Academy will provide a high standard of all round education to the deserving students, with the help of versatile teachers who are knowledgeable in their subject.
- To spread the light of knowledge and bring out the future citizens from the darkness of ignorance to foster the growth of every student in becoming intellectually competent, morally sound citizen, imbued with the sense of divinity.
- To groom the future citizens of India into fine human beings and dutiful citizens.
- Enriching his/her energies though regular games/sports and involving the child in co-curricular activities.
- To inculcate the sense of responsibility, self discipline and self esteem and initiative. We strive to highlight our ancient Indian culture, tradition and customs through teaching and other programs organized in the Academy.
- The development of spiritual knowledge and attitude based on the ancient Vedic culture and philosophy as the guiding principle of value education in our academy.